Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Take One Down!

To break from the general religion thing…I HAVE FINISHED ANOTHER CLASS. For those who do not know I am a “non traditional” student at University of Phoenix Online. The classes are 5 weeks long with one-week break between classes. Every 6 weeks I am one class closer to graduation. This is scheduled for 01/07, and yes, I know it is still quite some time away. However, I am getting closer.

I started at Franklin College where I met the Man of my dreams. We were engaged, I left college (and so did he), I fell in love with his family, then poof we were broken up. Now I am going back to school full time, working full time, and for some reason this does not fill up my time so I have my blog to keep me happy!
Yes, it is a sad useless life, but it is mine. So until later, just remember, press on one (or six) week(s) at a time.

No comments: