Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Terri Schiavo

Ok, here is some information I posted at http://umbraecanarum.blogspot.com/2005/03/rage-and-death.html#comments

I want to know if anyone out there has the answers to the following questions.

1) Why can they not insert a "belly button" I am not sure the real name, but that is what my cousin has? They insert a plastic thing so the “food mix stuff” could be inserted directly into the stomach.

2) Who is financially responsible for the medical bills and does that have any link to the decision process?

3) Lastly, I am not sure why it is OK to let someone waist away slowly…

Here are a few other interesting facts reported in the Indianapolis Star today.First in the “poll” taken shows that 70% thought that it was inappropriate for Congress to get involved, and 67% claim that the only reason that the political leaders are keeping her a live is for political advantage.

No comments: