Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Dirty Sheets

Several of my "friends" have been posting about Sex. They have been discussing the religious since of what is it made for. Simply just procreation or is there more to it than that. I have posted ideas on their sites so I will leave it at that. However, what about the idea of how do we keep our young people from making the dreaded mistakes I and many others have made?

Here is something interesting to say the least. We were talking at work and no one in the conversation waited till their wedding night for their first sexual encounter. Even fewer had only one partner in their life time. Now I am not sure if the remarried people have had it limited to the spouses. Most seemed to think that you had to "test" the product before purchase, like a car. However, I responded it is more like sheets! NO ONE WANTS SHEETS SOMEONE ELSE HAS TRIED. Now some got upset that I referred to them as "dirty sheets;" however, that is how I feel so that is what I say!

Now as things change in my life they are puzzled why I would bother trying to be more chase now! I guess chastity is just something our current world just does not understand.

Just to let everyone know, I will be making posts every few days on this topic so there are plenty of chances to see my opinions and the ideas I chose to give.

No comments: