Thursday, August 23, 2007

Friends!

I have so much I want to say today, doubt I will get to all of it; however, I may address things by the end of next week! However, first I want to talk about friends.

This week Aug 20th -24th is "National Friendship week" according to my employer. They want everyone to write a little something about a friendship made during employment with them. At first I was stuck; however, then I remembered my good friend Justin Dixon and how much he has given to me. This is what I wrote.

Here at Lockheed martin I have made several work friends. However, I made one friend who stands above the rest, Justin Dixon. He has helped me find find my way to the Catholic Church, challenged me to be the best I could be, and introduced me to some close friends of his. Now some of those people are now my roommates, very close personal friends, and support. though I was not top pick for a party, he was able to change the course of my entire life. Without him I would not have my friends,hope, or my faith!


Thank-you very much Dixon! Also a special thanks to my friends John and Katie Russell. They help in supporting me every day in so may ways. My life would be so different w/o them.

This in no way lessens the support I have rcv'd from other friends as well! Some of them include: David Love, Justin Gray, and Seth Livingston. The list just goes on forever! Thank-you all.

No comments: