Sunday, August 19, 2007

My mind...


In the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Dearest God, strengthen me. Guide me. Love me. Help me to do as you want me to. I pray that you will take the kingdom of my life out of my hands and take it over. Help me to over come all hardships put in my way. In the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.


BTW the wonderful picture is one of John Russell's. His wonderful wife Katie's work is also there!

Sorry for the pointless post. If you do not want to see personal information stop reading and wait till the next, non-personal post...

Life has been strange for the last month or so. My mind is tending to think of people that really have no reason to be in my mind. I neglect things I am to do. I hold to a love that falls short of my needs. But all of the things I know are wrong, I fail to fix. I miss a person who I don't know and has never been in my life. It all does not matter because no matter how I want my life to change, I will not break-up with the non-Catholic that wishes to hold me in place of God. Who demands more out of me than I can give. But because he is so sweet and loving, I do not want to hurt him. One may ask if I am "in love"? I do not know the answer to this. I do not have a clue on what this means. I care deeply about him, I love him, I want the best for him, I want to see him happy. Does it go deeper? I do not know. Will I fix it... nope. I do not break-up with people. I try to convince them to break up with me. I have spoken too much of my self... Just know to my loving boyfriend, I love you... But then again, you may never read this...

No comments: