Monday, October 01, 2007

Life anyone?

I know there are those out there who are especially touched by the issue of abortion. For those of you I pray. I love you and I wish not to harm you in any way; however, I feel this must be said.

Abortion must stop because it damages our bodies, our minds, our spiritual lives. It causes us to have some of the biggest problems. We try and trick ourselves into saying, my child is better off having never been born. Sad thing is after the child exits the womb, a parent would never say such a thing!

I do not care what language you use when talking about abortion; however, there is nothing you can say that does not make it murder. When an abortion is done you are intentionally stopping a beating human heart.

Then we need to also talk about contraception. I know there are those who may still be reading this who are with me to this point and I will lose them here; however, here are some facts about contraception (especially the pill). Here it is the same as the surgical abortion and the "Plan B" pill, the mother holds the ability to have sex with whom ever she wants when ever she wants at a higher standard than her child. She feels it is her RIGHT to put herself in front of everyone and everything on the face of the earth. By doing this she loses her rights. I know that sounds silly; however, here it is.

When I was 15 I had a boyfriend that I really liked. All of his friends wanted us to have sex, so I did. It was not special, it was not magical, it was just there. In fact I still remember watching TV during the first encounter, it was a special on Rasputin (the crazy Russian guy, sorry if I misspelled it). When he and I broke-up he blamed the break-up on me. It was my fault because I said we should do this. I was hurt because I did it for him. Now he and I no longer talk, we cannot even pass a friendly hello.

At 15 what did I know about life? At 27 what do I know about life? Do I know so much as to say I want my child to die so I may live as I see fit. Will I still think it is fit in 5, 10, or 15 years? But like all decisions it is an irreversible one...

If you are still reading, I am sorry for this; however, I had to post something, here is some videos on why we must try and stop Planned Parenthood. In Indianapolis we are doing a 40 day prayer campaign, there could also be one in your area as well. Take a look at the information at http://www.40daysforlife.com/splash.cfm

Fraud in Aurora

Protecting statutory rapists and threatening a young woman
Disussion of abortion on Scrubs

PP Promote choice?

No comments: