Thursday, January 11, 2007

The children die

OK, I am going to the Pro-Life March in DC. My co-worker and I were speaking about my trip. Another co-worker got angry because there was a march! She said that it is no ones business if a girl wants to "fix-it" if her father molests her! What bothers me is the fact most people do not understand is most of the time the abortion is there to PROTECT the offender. The abused young girl hides the event and has to live with the pain her entire life that she not only was violated, but she killed her child. I did not know how much abortion hurt the women until I read things from the Indianapolis archdioceses Pro-Life office! It is amazing these things are hidden from us. Women do not know that their child has a beating heart when it is savagely ripped from her, or even when it is cut up.

In fact they have found that the child feels the pain! Think about that when someone says that it is a woman's choice! It is also the woman's choice to drown her children, no, but it is OK if she has someone else cut it to pieces and vacuums it up.

No comments: