Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Too Long!

Wow it has been almost a year since I posted. Since I have not received an email missing me, I guess I was not missed. However, here I am back again. I think I shall give link all of my personal sites! LOL

I have a "My Space" account, you can look me up there... Also my own personal website www.dustymbrahlek.net I am easy to find...

I guess I have not had much time to post, then again that could be a lie. So here is an update.

1. I love being a Catholic! It is the most amazing thing in my life (just under God). I am so thankful to my dearest friends Phil Gray and Justine Dixon for showing me the road to this path.
2. I HAVE GRADUATED... I think. I am waiting for the results of the CLEF exam to come back, but I think I passed. If I did I have my BS in accounting...
3. My heart has been broken many times, not because I did not get a guy, but because my two dearest friends have been lazy about Sunday Mass. I want the best for my friends and when I see that someone is choosing to skip having intimate time with God for some other reason, it just hurts.
4. "edited and removed"
5. "edited and removed"
Ok, enough personal information... In fact I think I have already said too much. But I will post more on the latest updates on the Catholic world!

No comments: