Friday, June 08, 2007

Life is Good!!!

Ok, as you know a few days ago (Please Pray for Me) I was not doing so well. However now I am better!

OK, I am done with my second interview!!! It went really well!!!!!!!!!!!!! I found out that I SO impressed someone over the phone that they sent a thank-you letter or something like that to the agency whos contract I work on! So the guy who is doing the interviews was just told this week that I am SUPER worker by the people who hold our contract! I am so very excited. And to be told that during an interview makes me feel really good about the interview.

I KNOW this position is mine, and even if it is not, I should be getting a reward for this call!

Oh, and the interviewer mentioned he was impressed with the fact that I took so much care to get reference letters and examples of my work. This showed him that I was very interested in the job and a good canidate! Let us see how this turns out.

I will know Monday if I got it or not. I will post the results....

No comments: