Tuesday, October 18, 2005

RCIA

For those of you who do not know, I am in the RCIA class. I have been doing really well until last night. We started the first discussion about Mary. This was hard for me because I was not quite ready for it. I figured that I would have some time to read up on the matter and pray before it hit me; however, Sister Diane pushed the class a week ahead w/o me realizing it. I was quite upset. I am not sure why there is such a HUGE problem with this topic. I was able to reach a friend on the phone and he assured me that this is natural. I guess I will believe him because he is also a convert and very smart.
Well anyway, if any of you have any tips, let me know… again I am posting as if people actually read this. Well maybe someone will and have the “mystic” answer for me.

No comments: