Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Well I am well on my way to becoming a Catholic. Well kind of. This would be so much easier if I could feel like I have found what I am looking for. I think the “loss” of my second possible husband as left me feeling… well lost. I have confirmed that one crush has no interest in me. That’s cool he will remain my “good” friend. I think I will see where I stand with the other; however, I am sure it will be the same. There are some who show an interest in me, but they are not what I seem to be looking for. I have been unable to find a Christian little lone a Catholic who likes me. So where does that leave me? Well I am not sure. I guess I will have to pray it through. There are so many things to take into consideration.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on taking this step in your life! I know God will bring you into his Church.

Hang in there regarding the whole relationship thing. It may not seem like it, but I know it'll work out in the end for you. Have you tried Catholic Match? It's an online Catholic singles thing. My brother met a lot of great people there, including his current girlfriend who will probably be more than that very soon.

http://www.catholicmatch.com/

Blessings and prayers!