Friday, January 06, 2006

'Book of Daniel'

Ok, not sure how many have seen the recent advertisements for the "Book of Daniel", but I have. My first idea was that I could not believe TV would show such a thing, but then I remembered it is America and the American people look for excuses for their actions, to justify their sins. I would hope that this does not lead the common sheep of people to think that this is what real Christianity is, but then again they are sheep! Man I would so love to know what they were thinking. There are articles on Yahoo about the show and I would encourage everyone to read them to see what the show is about to obtain your own ideas. However, mine is set... I will not watch it.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060106/ap_on_en_tv/book_of_daniel;_ylt=Aolumuz4zu8N_CAKgVDqouqs0NUE;_ylu=X3oDMTA3ODdxdHBhBHNlYwM5NjQ-

No comments: