Saturday, September 01, 2007

Solo Saxophone explination

OK, again there are SO many things I want to cover with you…
1. Solo Saxophone
2. The body of Christ broken
3. Why we should not need law
At this time I will blog about #1 and hope I get time to write about the other 2 later. I guess I put them in this post so I remember I wanted to do them!

OK, the post about the solo saxophone is not really about me and any particular person, nor is it about 2 specific people. What I meant by posting it is for people to have the song for the situation it brings up.

When I listen to this song, I think of a man and a woman meeting, falling in love (love at first site is always romantic), and then holding onto each other like it is the last night they will ever have. Of course this is how we should be with our spouses! We are never guaranteed tomorrow so don’t take your love for granted. Let your spouse know you love in a very deep special way. Treat them tonight or tomorrow like it is the last night you will ever have together because you may not have tomorrow! Don’t let more than a few days go by without SHOWING how much in love you are, and take time to listen to one another.

All this coming from a single girl who never knows what end is up in a relationship. Though I have some good examples!

No comments: