Tuesday, July 10, 2007

It seems many have a problem understanding what Vatican II was all about. Now I am not claiming to be a scholar on the topic, nor have I even read all of the documents; however, it seems strange that they would just assume that the meeting was to turn everything about the Catholic church on its head and make life as confusing as possible! Here we see not only the complaint that the people are trying to go back to Vat 2, but they are also claiming the Catholic Church should not proclaim they are the ultimate Church.

Here is what I think. I think that some people are too afraid to stand-up and say "These are my believes, and I am RIGHT!" I think that if more people had the conviction to stand up and fight for what they believed instead of pretending that everyone was correct life would be better.

Now I do not say that you have to believe what I do; however, I can honestly say that I know I am right and I do not believe that you are! If you are offended reading this, let me know!

Now also remember VAT 2 DID NOT DECIDE TO CHANGE EVERYTHING THE CHURCH STOOD FOR!

No comments: