Thursday, July 19, 2007

What happened to Hilary?

OK, well this was going to be a harsher blog post; however, I have found "better" news. This is what is up. I was watching "So You Think You Can Dance". The July 12th 2007 episode. The singer was Hilary Duff. For those who not know her story: she is a young girl who started out with Disney! Now she is like most singers... less than concealed. I was told previously that she was not yet 18 so the dress and actions were quite bothersome to me. However, I have found she is older than 18, she is 19!!! Wow what a difference. I guess her birthday is September 28, 1987.(Man I am getting old!) Anyway, I still do not think that a young girl her age should be wondering around onstage looking and dancing like she does... I will give links to the pages showing her pics and music video. This would not be something I would recommend everyone watching! However, I think it shows something about our society. She used to be the cutest girl! I was amazed that she could keep the young beautiful look; however, it looks as if she has turned that in for something much worse! I guess it is all to sell albums. Though I was saddened to see she even has hints of "activities" in her video "Stranger". Why did it have to go there? It is a good song... but then it just goes SO wrong with the clothing and images!

No comments: